JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
97337639

I am trying to get in contct with a company called Cashplus,

I am trying to get in contct with a company called Cashplus
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Mold, north Wales
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have phoned every day and e-mailed customer services every other day and know body answers the phone or replies to my e-mail. i have even tried to contact Rich Wagner the CEO still no reply
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Cashplus changed the way i can go on line to make payments on the 4th Sept and I want to pay them some money but can't because i can't contact any one

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a qualified lawyer happy to help you today.

Is it just that you cannot contact Cashplus and want help?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Cashplus has frozen the account because of non payment. I want to pay but because they changed how to go on line on the 4/09/19 i can't make a payment, yet they are charging mer interest

Thanks, ***** ***** they owe you money because they have frozen the account?

You should make a complaint to them here: https://www.resolver.co.uk/companies/cashplus-complaints/contact-details

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I have a very urgent appointment so will not be able to continue until this until tomorrow

That's no problem.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Sorry about yesterday but had a hospital appointment
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I owe cashplus money but cant pay on line as they have changed the way I log in and I can't get hold of any one to help me log in. When I try to log in the questions it asks and the answers i give are not reckognised. I have been trying to resolve this for over a month now and I know that the interest is pileing up but through no fault of mine
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I have even had an e-mail from Rich Wagner CEO addmitting that there is a major problem and that he will sort it out. I have e-mailed him back explaining the problem I have and as yet again know reply
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I have had threatening e-mails saying if i don't pay it will affect my credit rating and they gave me there bank details so I paid them £100.00 and sent another e-mail explaining that it's not that I don't want to pay, it's the fact that I can't log in because they changed every thing on the 4th Sept 19

Thanks, there isn't much you can do apart from making a complaint to them and if that doesn't resolve it then report them to the Ombudsman at https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/consumers/how-to-complain

If the company tries to sue for the money then you have a defence and it would be easy to defend a small claim (one for £10,000 or under). You can also come back here for further guidance if you need it.

I hope this answers your question – if so could you please click 5 stars at the top of your screen, that will give me a rating on the site and I can answer any follow up questions at no extra charge.

Many thanks,

Jim

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you for coming back to me. I have been complaining to them since the 4th Sept. I even e-mailed Rich Wagner CEO not any response from him either. I will have to try the ombudsman. Rgds Ian White