SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

Which one is a more effective statement? These fall with the

Which one is a more effective statement?
These fall with the domain of Post Hepatitis B Vaccine adverse effects
These fall with the domain of Post Hepatitis B Vaccine residual effects
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
This Hepatitis B Vaccine Case mentions Residual effects, and they won their Case.

Hi thank you for your enquiry and your patience. Your question is not very clear what you are asking. Are you trying to say the pain you or the person is suffering comes as a usual consequence of adminstartion of the Hep B vaccine?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Yes I am and I want to know which of those statements best fit that

These residual effects are a common consequence of administration of the Hepatitis B Vaccine.

If you must use the two options you gave in your initial question then the second option although I think 'with' should be 'within'

I hope this helps. I would be grateful for your rating at your earliest convenience. All the best

SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience: Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
What's the difference between a Senior Associate Solicitor and Partner?

Partners have shares in the firm and senior associate has not made it into partnership yet and a partner’s fee will be higher.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Should I keep this line in or remove it?

I’m the carrier, we need the cure in the very near future, unlike Polio where the Vaccination against it was announced more than 60 years later.