31090051

I want to know how I go about suing a care company for

I want to know how I go about suing a care company for neglecting my mother while she was there for respite
Assistant: Where is she? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Annan in S otland
Assistant: What steps has she taken so far?
Customer: We haven't taken any legal steps but it has been handed to the.
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: She has been in hospital since coming out of the care home and I've been informed by the doctor today that she is dying as s result of the neglect

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland. This is a negligence case for which you would need to prove negligence in order to claim damages. The doctor’s evidence will be crucial and you may also need additional evidence such as an expert report from someone experienced in nursing home care and management. This is the type of case that will require the expertise of a solicitor to help you progress this. You need an experienced litigation solicitor. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that Just Answer credits me for helping you today.