31090051

I am applying for a flat within an agency, but don't have a

I am applying for a flat within an agency, but don't have a previous address, as I was on a movable residence and moving around. Will there be legal issues?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: scotland, Edinburgh
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have an address in the same city 11 months ago (2-year length). And had a job all the time and was paying NI and tax.

I am a solicitor in Scotland. A letting agency will do credit checks normally and all you can do is give them your last permanent address. There are certainly no legal issues. Whether there are credit issues depends on the extent of the information they ask you for. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that Just Answer credits me for helping you today.