31090051

My boyfriend is in USA military. He is orthopaedic surgeron

My boyfriend is in USA military . He is orthopaedic surgeron he is on mission. I applied for him for holiday lincence. They want secure his contact before he goes on Holliday. They telling me to pay 5000 euros . Is that truth that if someone who is in Army haven't got access to bank details?
Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?
Customer: I am in UK. Overseas
Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?
Customer: Yes I try to talk to United Nations
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: But they don't want to know
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thank you . His contract is is worth 3.2 milion pounds . They said I need to pay 5.000 Euro then they give for him holiday certificate. He is claiming he hasn't got access to bank details but he has money. I try to everything discussing with un and they don't want to know . They said they will transfer him to Syria. They want money for certificate but I haven't got money to pay
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
They I think they know he wants to retire and he not want comeback to army . They say contract be secure and he can stay with me

Thanks for you question. Have you met this boyfriend in person? From what you describe this is a scam and someone is trying to make money from you. If you have never met or actually been in a normal relationship with your surgeon soldier I think you should forget about him. Sorry but from what you say this is a criminal gang looking to get money from you. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that Just Answer credits me for helping you today.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thank you for your reply. No I didn't meet him . I will leave him and I go to police with this . Thank you

You’re welcome. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but better you know before you lose a lot of money.