Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

Venue for my hearing has been moved to the royal courts of

Venue for my hearing has been moved to the royal courts of London, Strand. Is this something I should be concerned about?

Hello my name is Jamie and I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

No.

Its a bigger Court and when other Courts have too much work, they shift it there.

The RCJ has blitz days. Quite normal

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer, by clicking the button at the top of the screen. I am not paid for my time unless you rate. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thanks. Will give you 5 stars :)

Great