Ross Miller
Ross Miller,
Experience:  Director (Litigation and Mediation) at Hilltop Solutions
106205234

I m a patient of anxiety, I did misconduct with of my

I m a patient of anxiety, I did misconduct with of my colleagues, what should I do
Assistant: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: They sucked me
Assistant: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: Employee
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: picker
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Picker
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Can I apply for universal credit my wife is full time worker I have a one son

Hello, my name is Ben, I am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

What do you specifically want to know about this, please?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I just want to know can I apply universal credit

Thank you. Your entitlement to UC depends on your personal circumstances and a number of factors which have not been mentioned in your original question.

You can check the eligibility criteria here:

https://www.gov.uk/universal-credit/eligibility

What you can also do is go thro0ugh a benefits calculator like this one:

www.entitledto.co.uk/benefits-calculator/entitlement-calculator.aspx?e2dwp=y

You will be asked all relevant questions and then at the end you will be told if you are eligible for any benefits, including UC.

This is the best way to try and work out if you are eligible.

Does this answer your query?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
No
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I asked I am sucked by the misconduct is it effect in my universal Credit to apply. Normally my wife working full time 39 hours, for that incident is it effect

Ok I am not sure I understand your queries vey clearly. I will therefore ‘opt out’ and a colleague better placed to deal with the nature of your query should hopefully pick this up soon. Please do not reply in the meantime as that will just assign the question back to me and you will experience a delay. Thank you

Hello my name is Ross and I can help with this matter if you are still looking for help,

please note there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website are all third party and are not on here full time.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Yes
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Please

No Problem. As the Universal Credit system is still very young a lot of people (including the professionals) are having difficulty understanding it. There are many different elements to UC and you may not even be aware of some of them. However, what I would suggest to put you in the best possible postion would be to visit your local Citizens Advice Bureau.

They have appointed benefits advisers who are experts in this matter. If you go to them with all your documents then they will be able to assess the situation for you. The Citizens Advice also have programme called QBC this will allow them to input all of your information and do an assessment on your individual situation without having to contact the DWP. This QBC system will also be able to highlight and identify any benefits you may be entitled to but are not qualifying at the moment. If you application is rejected then the CSA can help you with any mandatory reconsideration as well as potentially provide you with representation at a benefits tribunal should this become necessary.

I would be obliged if you could Click to “accept” the answer and leave me a 5 star rating (this will not cost any extra). This will tell the website that I have responded to your question, you can, of course, continue to ask any follow up questions free of charge.

Ross

Ross Miller,
Experience: Director (Litigation and Mediation) at Hilltop Solutions
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you for support I will apply universal credit
Customer: replied 4 days ago.

You are very welcome, best of luck with things moving forward.