12826847

Wednesday 25th September my son was racially abused by

Wednesday 25th September my son was racially abused by several of the boys ( brexit is coming and you will be kicked out of our country) culminating in his physical abuse by beating and assault by to boys. He was violently pushed over, in a fact he was pushed over a chair hitting his head. There’s a video to proof that. What can I do with it
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In London Romford
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I talked with the lawyer but its very expensive for me
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: That police officer tried to make him believe that this is My son quilt

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Jo C, I’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

what exactly is your question about this matter please

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Who can help me with it as college expelled him and no one wants to help me

Why did they expel him?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Because of his behaviour after the incident

Which was?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Ok after 30 min is that okay with you

I can't do a phone call until much later today I'm afraid.

But I can carry on on here?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
On the same day after this incident his behaviour was bad he was scared and traumatised

So could you please tell me what he did?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
He wanted to run out from the college security hold him against his will he was rude But after hi come down. They told him to wash his bloody face and called me. All fight is on the video his colleges film it . All happened in the class room the teacher left his work place. And no one knows we’re hi was

Can't help unless you can tell me what he did.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I told you what he did

Well, there was clearly more to it then "he was rude".

I can't tell you whether they were right to exclude unless I know what he did.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
That’s all they said to me
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Well what can I say he didn’t start the fight one of boys did after that he was scared shocked and wanted to get out from school home all he did was rude to people who tried to hold him. After hi came down and talked to them normally
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
That’s what he did

The difficulty with this is that we don’t really know why he was expelled. The fact that he may have grievances does not mean that they cannot expel him for his subsequent actions. It would mitigate them but no more.

You need to find out what he did specifically. If it is just that he was rude then those aren’t grounds unless he had a long history of doing this. I suspect they are alleging violence though which would be a ground.