Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

Assistant: How can I help? Assistant: How can I help? an I

Good morning
Assistant: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Good morning
Assistant: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Good morning, my name is***** an I took out an IVA in 2010 with Debt Free Direct. The original term was 6 years but for various reasons this went on for 7 years. I made my last payment in August 2017 an made several attempts to get my completion documents but even though they promised them on several occasions they never came. I eventually received them last week, over 2 years since I completed the IVA. On the completion report it states that within the last 2 years they have taken over £1500 for various reason from my IVA funds, this wouldn't of been able to happen had they completed my account. The other thing is I have just had notice from Yorkshire bank that they are going to pay £7500 to my IVA even though it's been completed, is this right? The other thing I am annoyed about is over the years over £19000 has been paid into the IVA account but only £9000 has been paid to my creditors, is this right.
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in Chorley Lancashire
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Apart from talking to them yesterday, none
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of

Hello my name is Jamie and I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Is Yorkshire bank a debt that was included ?

Is the £1500 for their fee for doing the Iva?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Don't think so

I am just in court. I will call when I get out which may be an hour. It will show as withheld.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
No problem thank you

Pleasure

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Good morning Jamie, I have written to both my IVA & Yorkshire bank, I will contact you again when I have a response. Thanks John

Sure.