Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

Motoring speeding offence, I received a response to

Motoring speeding offence
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I received a response to disqualification warning stating ; I understand I may be disqualified from driving on or after the 10/10/2019 and should not drive from that date until the result is confirmed by the court. I have contacted the magistrates court and have been informed that my case will be heard during the last full week of October. Logic tells me that I should be able to drive until then. Am I correct
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Offence was in May, I received paperwork in August and pled guilty on line. Then I received the document above and responded immediately. I contacted the court this morning seeking clarification.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No Thank you

Hello my name is Jamie and I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Yes. You can drive until sentenced.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you for confirming. That will be all for now thanks Jamie.

Please. Can I assist with anything else today?

@ Pleasure @

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
How do I do that?

How do you do what, sorry?