How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeremy Aldermartin Your Own Question
Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3604
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jeremy Aldermartin is online now

I ordered goods which apparently were to come from America

This answer was rated:

I ordered goods which apparently were to come from America back in beginning of July. I have still not received them. I have complained many times by e-mail. They say they will not refund until they receive goods back to them. What can I do?
JA: Where is this? And just to clarify, when was the purchase made?
Customer: On my credit card it shows 27 July 19, they were slimming pills and I did not realise at time but they were coming from America
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have e-mailed 3-4 times asking for refund. They say they will refund when goods come back to them, which they say should come back to them if they get lost in post
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i donot think so

Hi thank you for your message, you should raise a dispute with your credit card company. Under something called s75 of the consumer credit act the credit card company should refund the money to you. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Jeremy Aldermartin and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 months ago.