Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I ordered goods which apparently were to come from America

I ordered goods which apparently were to come from America back in beginning of July. I have still not received them. I have complained many times by e-mail. They say they will not refund until they receive goods back to them. What can I do?
JA: Where is this? And just to clarify, when was the purchase made?
Customer: On my credit card it shows 27 July 19, they were slimming pills and I did not realise at time but they were coming from America
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have e-mailed 3-4 times asking for refund. They say they will refund when goods come back to them, which they say should come back to them if they get lost in post
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i donot think so

Hi thank you for your message, you should raise a dispute with your credit card company. Under something called s75 of the consumer credit act the credit card company should refund the money to you. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thankyou