ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

Jim I have taken your advice and defended the claim against

Good afternoon JimI have taken your advice and defended the claim against me and sent the AOS on behalf of the company stating it intends to defend part of the claim.I have now received a Notice of Proposed Allocation to the Small Claims Track along with a Directions questionnaire. Should I agree to the case being referred to the Small Claims Mediation Service?

Let me see if I can help and please rate 5 stars. It is always a great idea to see if you can resolve this matter without the need and risk of court proceedings. As such the prospect of a settlement at the mediation service should always be recommended. happy to discuss and please rate 5 stars

Hi Justanswer works on a rating system and so that I can close this question can you please rate. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5 stars on this page.This is how Justanswer works. I can still answer follow up questions if needed to clarify anything for you. But this lets me close the case and not need to email you again. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you! Many thanks​

ivorylounge,
Experience: Barrister at Self Employed Barrister