Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

We were meant to file a counter claim by 4pm today not

We were meant to file a counter claim by 4pm today not realising the offices at the courts close at 2pm. If we file this on Monday will it massively affect the counter claim?

Hello my name is Jamie and I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

I would drop it off today and just take a photo of you putting it into the drop box.

Your photo will be timed stamped. Then there can be no issue.

If not I would appreciate a 5 star rating for my answer, the button should be at the top of the screen. If you need more help, you can ask follow up questions for free and I would be delighted to assist. Thanks!

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thanks Jamie. We spoke not long ago! Today’s been tough

We did and thats why I picked up this one.

Does that clarify?