Ross Miller
Ross Miller,
Experience:  Director (Litigation and Mediation) at Hilltop Solutions
106205234

I received an email from a man called Pete Walker from media

I received an email from a man called Pete Walker from media production of Eaglehill that he would be my point of contact for my photography/videography service. When I emailed to say I had no idea what he was talking about I got a generic email stating the company was going into liquidation, gave me an address to write for a refund I found it supicious so tried to email Getfilm who replied they would get back to me. I rang Getfilms number but says it's invalid, Eaglehills number gives a busy line and that was from the 12/9/19 till the present. We do have wedding insurance but had not completed transaction till the 13/9/19. I sorry for the long story as we thought we could resolve this ourselves but do you think we should just claim for refund or do you think this sounds like a con?

Hello my name is Ross and I can help with this matter if you are still looking for help, I would be obliged if you could provide just a little more information such as what are the amounts involved please.

please note there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website are all third party and are not on here full time.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I got the exclusive deal which cost £1650.00 which I got 50% off due to black November sale. So it was £825.00 with 10% deposit on a 12 Month installment plan £ 61.87 per month with Omni Capital RF.

I would of course, be cautious that you are not providing any information that could potentially lead you into a scam, however I would definitely pursue this as it is a considerable amount of money. There is nothing that screams "scam" to me. However as I said you would be wise to proceed with caution especially as the company is going out of business. You do, of course, have rights to a refund as you have paid for a service which you have not been provided with. It may just be a case of miscommunication and you may well be able to get a refund.

I hope this information has helped.

I would be obliged if you could Click to “accept” the answer and leave me a 5 star rating (this will not cost any extra). This will tell the website that I have responded to your question, you can, of course, continue to ask any follow up questions free of charge.

Ross

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you very much