How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ivorylounge Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35989
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
Type Your Law Question Here...
ivorylounge is online now

I need a contentious probate lawyer or solicitor Assistant:

This answer was rated:

I need a contentious probate lawyer or solicitor
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Essex
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: just recieved a claim letter
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I can send you the letter

Can you provide some more information about the case. If you want to arrange a call then we can do that.

ivorylounge and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Yes please my number is ***

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I’m free to chat


Will get to you as soon as I can

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you