ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

Are you there? i wanna ask some questions about animal

hey , are you there? i wanna ask some questions about animal welfare.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: leeds
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i met a problem, but i didn't do anything right now
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
i bought a two-month-old kitten last week but unfortunately lost him last week. the seller messaged me and asked me to send her photo regularly. i don't know what to do so i blocked her. then, rscpa called me and asked me if the kitten doing okey. i was in a panic so i said yes. then they arrange me another contactor. what should i do right now?

Let me see if I can help and please rate 5 stars. You have done absolutely nothing wrong from what you have written. Kittens sadly go missing. You can simply tell the truth. You have done nothing wrong. Happy to discuss and please rate 5 stars

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
i talked with another lawyer early before , he said the rspac might prosecute me for neglect the cat
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
so i just need to tell the rspca i lost the cat? but i lied early before

I think that is hugely unlikely to say the least. Kittens get lost sadly all of the time. Just tell them the truth and ask them for advice to find the kitten. Tell them you were worried, but hoped it would return home. I hope this helps and please rate 5 stars

Hi Justanswer works on a rating system and so that I can close this question can you please rate. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5 stars on this page.This is how Justanswer works. I can still answer follow up questions if needed to clarify anything for you. But this lets me close the case and not need to email you again. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you! Many thanks​