How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ivorylounge Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 36789
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
Type Your Law Question Here...
ivorylounge is online now

I want to travel with my kids to, but I need authorisation

This answer was rated:

Hello, I want to travel with my kids to Angola, but I need authorisation from they dad, but he do not want to give a autorizariam letter, I am single mum, and don’t have any help from him
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I been begging him since December last year
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: First he said it was ok, now that I brought the tickets his saying that he is not going to do it
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Let me see if I can help and please rate 5 stars. If he is refusing to provide consent then you would need to apply to the court for a specific issue order from the court on a form C100 - whereupon the court can giver permission for the trip. I have to help you attached a link to a great book which explains the court process -

Happy to discuss and please rate 5 stars

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have everything to travel with them this December, do you think that I will get the court order before that?

Yes. You can make an urgent application to the court and they should be able to deal with it before then quite easily. The book should really help. Please rate 5 stars

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok I will thank you for your help

My pleasure. Please rate 5 stars

ivorylounge and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you