31090051

I submitted an online offer for a auction property but was

Customer Question

Hello I submitted an online offer for a auction property but was told by the auction house it wasn’t going in the October auction was withdrawn
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: I was told it would be on the November auction but I have seen it was sold on the October auction for a low price which I was willing to bid over
Assistant: Where is the house located?
Customer: Do I have any legal rights London uk
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello so there anyone there thank you
Expert:  JGM replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for your question. Unfortunately a seller can accept or not accept any offer whether online, at auction or private sale. He doesn’t have to accept the highest offer and until the contract is concluded in writing there is no contract. For those reasons the answer to your question is that you have no legal rights. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that Just Answer credits me for helping you today.