How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 40656
Experience:  Over 15 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Swift im a 23 year old mum and wondering what my rights are

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** im a 23 year old mum and wondering what my rights are as a mother when it comes to my child seeing his father can I say that he’s not allowed him over the weekend Miles away from his home town as I’m being plastered as using my son as a weapon and I just want the best for my child but his dad and his family are making it difficult saying he can take my child to where his dad lives and I can’t stop that so don’t know what to do please help
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Cheltenham
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just want help
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I need advice
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your message. Can I confirm do you only have a private arrangement between you in place?