12826847

Swift im a 23 year old mum and wondering what my rights are

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** im a 23 year old mum and wondering what my rights are as a mother when it comes to my child seeing his father can I say that he’s not allowed him over the weekend Miles away from his home town as I’m being plastered as using my son as a weapon and I just want the best for my child but his dad and his family are making it difficult saying he can take my child to where his dad lives and I can’t stop that so don’t know what to do please help
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Cheltenham
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just want help
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi my name is Elizabeth swift I need advice
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 1 month ago.
Hi, thank you for your message. Can I confirm do you only have a private arrangement between you in place?