12826847

I have a very serious case of allegations against me and i

hi, i have a very serious case of allegations against me and i can loose my son. I need help with legal fees.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: Yes, CAO
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Brighton
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Allegations of rape, grooming against me, all lies. Wife strangled my son and turned on me when social services came to our house

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Jo C, I’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

are the police involved?

Experience: Over 5 years in practice
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hi Jo, Pleased to meet you. No the police has not been involved at all, although she has made allegations that she has gone to the police. But i pulled a SAR report from the police and nothing can be found of her allegations.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hi, The police has not been involved at all Jo. My wife strangled my son on the 14th of July. I reported it to saferplaces and asked for counseling. On the 3rd of August social services came to our house, seperated us and spoke to her. They told me my wife says she feels unsafe and they are taking my wife and son with them.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hi, can you give me a call please.

If the police are not involved, this isn;t my area.

I will opt out for others.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Ok thank you.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hi, i still have not had a call from a solicitor.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Can you reverse the charge for the phone call

Hello my name is Ross and I can help with this matter if you are still looking for help,

please note there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website are all third party and are not on here full time.