Ross Miller
Ross Miller,
Experience:  Director (Litigation and Mediation) at Hilltop Solutions
106205234

I am being threatened by someone who says I owe them comp

I am being threatened by someone who says I owe them comp for complications after an aesthetic medical procedure
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Bridgwater area
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have been deluged with texts saying she has life changing injuries. In fact they have sent photos from the internet which we have found. I have rung police, reported to action fraud who are investigating. The man says he is the family lawyer and has sent a photo of himself from his supposed partnership. In fact that solr is away on leave so I have proof it’s not him
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: More to tell

Hello my name is Ross and I can help with this matter if you are still looking for help,

please note there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website are all third party and are not on here full time.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Yes please your advice would be welcome. Do we keep typing or can we do a phone chat?

What is it you do for a living?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
An nhs gp and i also do private work, mainly in aesthetics. ( botox & fillers etc etc

No problem, can you just give me a little more information as to what the have done in terms of action agains you so far?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Don’t worry. It is Saturday evening! But I will need to do it on the phone as it is complicated to type it all. Let me know when we can chat on the phone please

No problem I am happy to accept the call I am travelling but can call tomorrow around 6:15 would that be any good to you?

I would be obliged if you could Click to “accept” the answer and leave me a 5 star rating (this will not cost any extra). This will tell the website that I have responded to your question, you can, of course, continue to ask any follow up questions free of charge.

Ross

Thank you it has provided me with your number. so I will call tomorrow about 6:15 pm if that is not suitable then just let me know what time is. Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I’m holding on for you to answer - 5 mins of cello music so far
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Shall I let you call back?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Just seen your message so will hang up. Hope I’m not charged twice!

You wont be charged twice don't worry about that. If for any reason you then report it to the website and I will confirm that we spoke only once (after we have). Kind regards.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
I didn’t receive my expected call yesterday evening at 6:15 as booked.
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Hello. I’m not sure what happens next. I expected a phone call yesterday but didn’t receive one from Ross Miller

I do apologise I was in Hull with my daughter and there was issues with returning her to her mother at the designated time, which meant I had no time left between my drop off and travel. I am free after 1pm tomorrow, if you let me know what time suits you I am happy to call you during the day or in the evening. I do apologise and look forward to speaking with you. Kind regards

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
I will be pretty busy tomorrow. Do you have any time on Wed?

Yes I do, I am actually free most of the day on Wednesday.

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Could you do 9am?

Yes, are you still happy for me to call you tomorrow at 9am in relation to this (if you could respond so that I do not lose the text feed) Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
I might be a little late as I am seeing a patient just before 9can you do 9:10