How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ivorylounge Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 36004
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
Type Your Law Question Here...
ivorylounge is online now

Petworth United Kingdom, I am in a child law case, I am

This answer was rated:

JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Petworth United Kingdom
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: I am in a child law case
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am worrying so much and I have mental health with tablets. I feel if I walk in the court room I will have a breakdown. I have asked to do my oath a different way. I have issues over breaches in contract, has the court case closed down,
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.

What is your question?


ivorylounge and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have a question about family court


Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am in a child arrangment child custody and I was in domesstic abuse. I told the court but the solicitor is going to close it down Im waiting for your call

Ok will call in a little while

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
can you call me now?

Im on another call - but will come back

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
So I am in a Child Arrangment Court custody with my ex. I wrote down it was domestic abuse all the statments are in. I am finding it hard with court cause off my mental health. my little girl will be telling her daddy today I looked at his emails but my email closed down by mistake. I had access to the drivers and information on my PC it was to do with my ex husband. His solicitor wants to close the court case down now she requested this in email on Tuesday so she would of written to court. I also have breaches as he said I was apparent every handover and my mum was supposed to do handovers
I have a phyciatrist. I cant do my oath and I have asked for a recording device or meeting room or anything than the court.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Can someone else call me?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Sorry it is taking so long. On another call - but will call you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
still waiting
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
can i have a refund please
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
my mobile number is 07585697720 im going out now