ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

Petworth United Kingdom, I am in a child law case, I am

HELLO
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Petworth United Kingdom
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: I am in a child law case
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am worrying so much and I have mental health with tablets. I feel if I walk in the court room I will have a breakdown. I have asked to do my oath a different way. I have issues over breaches in contract, has the court case closed down,
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
HELLO CAN I CHAT

What is your question?

Hello?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I have a question about family court

ok

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I am in a child arrangment child custody and I was in domesstic abuse. I told the court but the solicitor is going to close it down Im waiting for your call

Ok will call in a little while

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
can you call me now?

Im on another call - but will come back

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
So I am in a Child Arrangment Court custody with my ex. I wrote down it was domestic abuse all the statments are in. I am finding it hard with court cause off my mental health. my little girl will be telling her daddy today I looked at his emails but my email closed down by mistake. I had access to the drivers and information on my PC it was to do with my ex husband. His solicitor wants to close the court case down now she requested this in email on Tuesday so she would of written to court. I also have breaches as he said I was apparent every handover and my mum was supposed to do handovers
I have a phyciatrist. I cant do my oath and I have asked for a recording device or meeting room or anything than the court.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Can someone else call me?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
hi

Sorry it is taking so long. On another call - but will call you.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
still waiting
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
can i have a refund please
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
my mobile number is 07585697720 im going out now
Called