31090051

I received letter from the Scottish legal aid saying that my

Hi I received letter from the Scottish legal aid saying that my wife applying for legal aid for divorce but she told them lies a bout the time we been separated. We only been separated for 16 months but she told them we separated for moor than 2 years now. And I can proof it .
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: Not yet I only received letter from the legal aid people yastrday
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Scotland
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland. You can object to your wife's legal aid application within fourteen days of the letter. You should write a letter and give the legal aid board the evidence you have. If the evidence is good they will refuse the application. If you have already seen a solicitor get him to do the letter. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited by JustAnswer for helping you today.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you very much