C.Cornel
C.Cornel, Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Lawyer at Legal Group
105439980

Are you capable to deal with large case against Financial

Customer Question

Are you capable to deal with large case against Financial Obudsman Servicen in UK which may involve large amount of compensation in excess of £500,000 involving GE Money and FOS failure to deal with problem over 10year period?
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Bank Involved is GE Money with HQ in UK and property in France relating to sunsicary now sold to Cerberus also with HQ in UK and failure of FOS to seal with problem in accordance with Finlet EU directive regarding FOS
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: Over 10 years of emails to FOS who originally stated thatb they onlyb dealt with UK based financial institutions despite being a founder member of FINNet of who they are a funder member. FINNET was set up by EU to deal with inter- country EU organisation within EU
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not for the time being
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 17 days ago.

Expert:  C.Cornel replied 12 days ago.

Hello. My name is Cornel, I am a licensed lawyer from the UK.

The answer would be yes, we deal with such financial disputes.

I can give you my email and we can discuss the matter further.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Please send email Thanks.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
PLEASE SEND EMAIL .ASAP AS ORIGINAL CALL SEEMS TO HAVE DISAPPEARED.
Expert:  C.Cornel replied 19 hours ago.

Apologies for the delay, there seems to have been a technical issue.

Do you still need help with your case?