How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask C.Cornel Your Own Question
C.Cornel, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1004
Experience:  Senior Lawyer at Legal Group
Type Your Law Question Here...
C.Cornel is online now

Are you capable to deal with large case against Financial

Customer Question

Are you capable to deal with large case against Financial Obudsman Servicen in UK which may involve large amount of compensation in excess of £500,000 involving GE Money and FOS failure to deal with problem over 10year period?
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Bank Involved is GE Money with HQ in UK and property in France relating to sunsicary now sold to Cerberus also with HQ in UK and failure of FOS to seal with problem in accordance with Finlet EU directive regarding FOS
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: Over 10 years of emails to FOS who originally stated thatb they onlyb dealt with UK based financial institutions despite being a founder member of FINNet of who they are a funder member. FINNET was set up by EU to deal with inter- country EU organisation within EU
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not for the time being
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 6 months ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  C.Cornel replied 6 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a licensed lawyer from the UK.

The answer would be yes, we deal with such financial disputes.

I can give you my email and we can discuss the matter further.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please send email Thanks.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  C.Cornel replied 6 months ago.

Apologies for the delay, there seems to have been a technical issue.

Do you still need help with your case?

Thank you.