12826847

I suffer from depression and anxiety. I have been taking

Customer Question

I suffer from depression and anxiety. I have been taking medication for 15 years. Recently my dad passed away then my aunt had a stroke which I had to manage. I began using cannabis as a result of this and whilst intoxicated I sent malicious indecent messages to ladies that I know. I have since then realised errors of my ways and repented to God to correct my ways pThis was many years ago. I think one of the ladies is now pressing charges. What punishments will I face?
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Uk
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am suffering from severe anxiety as a result of this and feel that my anti depressants are not working either
Expert:  Jo C. replied 12 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Jo C, I’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 12 days ago.

How can I help?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I suffer from depression and anxiety disorder. Lost my dad recently and had to pick up all the pieces after his death. I am on anti depressants for 15 years. I started using cannabis as well. Whilst intoxicated I sent indecent messages to a few ladies that I knew a few years ago. I think one of the ladies is pressing charges. What punishment will I face?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 12 days ago.

How many messages roughly?

Were they responding?