How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6907
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Thank you very much for giving me time, we are a group of

Customer Question

Thank you very much for giving me time, we are a group of Iraqis living and working in UK, recently Iraqis people on Iraq are decided to protest against the corruptions and the negligence of human rights toward them by the the governments since 2003. We need to contact with lawyers and solicitors who willing to help us to support our people in Iraq, they’re dying every day, and killed by snipers and direct tears gas bullets to the head.
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: we are live in UK but we need guidance or help about Iraqis people in Iraq
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: We haven’t exactly find a legal framework or start points so we could get advise to what to do ?
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: That’s all thank you
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 6 months ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok thank you
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 6 months ago.


I am an English solicitor.

This is an online question and answer site.

I am afraid you would need to contact local Iraqi lawyer's regarding your query as the events described by you are happening in Iraq which is not within the jurisdiction of the UK.

May I help further?