UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

Thank you very much for giving me time, we are a group of

Customer Question

Thank you very much for giving me time, we are a group of Iraqis living and working in UK, recently Iraqis people on Iraq are decided to protest against the corruptions and the negligence of human rights toward them by the the governments since 2003. We need to contact with lawyers and solicitors who willing to help us to support our people in Iraq, they’re dying every day, and killed by snipers and direct tears gas bullets to the head.
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: we are live in UK but we need guidance or help about Iraqis people in Iraq
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: We haven’t exactly find a legal framework or start points so we could get advise to what to do ?
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: That’s all thank you
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 15 days ago.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ok thank you
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 15 days ago.

I am an English solicitor.

This is an online question and answer site.

I am afraid you would need to contact local Iraqi lawyer's regarding your query as the events described by you are happening in Iraq which is not within the jurisdiction of the UK.

May I help further?