JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
97337639

Could you sue the person that physically and mentally

Customer Question

Could you sue the person that physically and mentally (isolation) abuse you?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 10 days ago.

Expert:  JimLawyer replied 9 days ago.

Hello, my name is Jim and I am a qualified lawyer happy to help you this evening.
It is possible, yes. In terms of injuries, are they a mixture of physical and non-physical (psychological)?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Yes it is a mixture of physical mental psychological and emotional abuse. Such as:

•Deceived me to have vasectomy

• bruises caused from punches and kicking

• being isolated for at least 6 months and...

• financial abuse or coercive control

• sexual harassment
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 9 days ago.

Thanks, sorry to hear of that - given the severity I would highly recommend a law firm is instructed.

The recommendation would be to ask a firm to act on a no win no fee basis - Slater & Gordon Lawyers has an abuse team which is renowned and I would recommend you speak to them on 0161 383 3500 or submit your details on their website which is https://www.slatergordon.co.uk/personal-injury-claim/sexual-criminal-abuse

If you would like to ask me anything in particular, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jim

Expert:  JimLawyer replied 3 days ago.

I hope I have helped.

Before you go please don't forget to rate the answer by clicking the 5 stars on screen and clicking “submit”.

Many thanks,

Jim