How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JimLawyer Your Own Question
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 7495
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
JimLawyer is online now

Could you sue the person that physically and mentally

Customer Question

Could you sue the person that physically and mentally (isolation) abuse you?
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 months ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is Jim and I am a qualified lawyer happy to help you this evening.
It is possible, yes. In terms of injuries, are they a mixture of physical and non-physical (psychological)?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Yes it is a mixture of physical mental psychological and emotional abuse. Such as:

•Deceived me to have vasectomy

• bruises caused from punches and kicking

• being isolated for at least 6 months and...

• financial abuse or coercive control

• sexual harassment
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 3 months ago.

Thanks, sorry to hear of that - given the severity I would highly recommend a law firm is instructed.

The recommendation would be to ask a firm to act on a no win no fee basis - Slater & Gordon Lawyers has an abuse team which is renowned and I would recommend you speak to them on 0161 383 3500 or submit your details on their website which is

If you would like to ask me anything in particular, please let me know.



Expert:  JimLawyer replied 3 months ago.

I hope I have helped.

Before you go please don't forget to rate the answer by clicking the 5 stars on screen and clicking “submit”.

Many thanks,