Ross Miller
Ross Miller,
Experience:  Director (Litigation and Mediation) at Hilltop Solutions
106205234

How do I go about putting in a compliant about my dads

How do I go about putting in a compliant about my dads doctor
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Northern Ireland
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: dad had a fall and doctor was called but he never checked him and said he should go in nursing home for restbyte

Hello my name is Ross and I can help with this matter.

can you give me a little more information about what you are asking specifically please.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I would like to know how to put a complaint to doctor surgery about the doctor
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I would like to know how to start a compliant against the doctor ?

Hello thank you for the information. The first thing you need to do is raise a complaint with the practice manager they have to deal with this internally as there are rules and laws which direct these surgeries on how they must act. If you do not get the resolution you are looking for then you would escalate it to your local NHS (NHS Greater London for example). There is an NHS advocacy team who specifically help with complaints about NHS staff (GP's included) if you feel that you are not getting the response you want from the NHS or are not satisfied with their response. Then you can take it to the individual ombudsman, they are third party to the NHS and will look at all complaints objectively and proactively. For complaints in England you would be making the complaint to the Parliamentary Health Service Ombudsman (https://www.ombudsman.org.uk) and they will see your issues through to an end. I wish you the best of luck with this moving forward.

I hope this information has helped.

I would be obliged if you could Click to “accept” the answer and leave me a 5 star rating (this will not cost any extra). This will tell the website that I have responded to your question, you can, of course, continue to ask any follow up questions free of charge.

Ross

Ross