12826847

Can a company put me on a blacklist, i was working on the

Customer Question

can a company put me on a blacklist
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: i was working on the isle of lewis at the time
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i was paid off by them since i was not there for 2 years they said they did not need to give me a reason im a plumber heating engineer i tried getting another job in the area with no sucess so it may be they put me on a blacklist
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 11 days ago.

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today. Firstly, I need to ask some initial questions to determine the legal position.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 11 days ago.

On what grounds do you think you may have been blacklisted? Please note I am mobile today so may not be able to reply until later today thanks

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 10 days ago.

Hello, I am not sure if you saw my query above: On what grounds do you think you may have been blacklisted?