Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

My sons school are Discriminating against me and him and I

My sons school are Discriminating against me and him and I want to take them to court on the act of equality
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London, Enfield
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I’ve contacted the school in regards ***** ***** formal complaint meeting so then I can go to OFSTED. No one from the school Is cooperating
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Iv gone to the police also and once the feed back went to the school still nothing back. I’m the mean time my son Who has severe Learning disabilities and myself who is disabled and currently suffering from extreme mental health has now set back my whole recovery
Hi, thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear. How are they discriminating against you?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Because of our skin colour
Hi, thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear. I would recommend that you do the following:
1) write them a letter before claim. You will need to do this before taking the matter to court. This is a final letter setting out your claim and what you want from them. Attach any evidence you may have. At the end of the letter state that if you do not hear back in 14 days you will take legal action.
2) if you would like to instruct a solicitor to write the letter for you, you can find a solicitor using the law society find a solicitor link here:https://solicitors.lawsociety.org you will be able to search by area and expertise.
3) use the same link under point 2 to find a solicitor to represent you in court if the matter goes to court.
I hope this helps if you can please accept my answer there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question today top right corner of your screen and just answer will then credit me for helping you today.

Hi, hope all is well. I would appreciate if you can please accept my answer there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question today top right corner of your screen otherwise I receive no credit for helping you.