chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

If I contributed 10 years state pension contributions in UK

If I contributed 10 years state pension contributions in UK will I be eligible for the pension at the age of retirement if I become non-resident

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thank you, I can wait

Thank you for your question. would you still like assistance with this?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Yes

The short answer, is yes you would be able to claim your pension at retirement age. If you leave the UK, you can have the pension transferred to your home country.

I hope this answers your question, If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

many thanks,

chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience: LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)