12826847

I have been offered a publishing contract & I'd like someone

Customer Question

Hi, I have been offered a publishing contract & I'd like someone to look it over for me. How much would this cost please? Thanks
Assistant: The Expert's answer will cost $10 to $100, depending on the issue type and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit. Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I'm in the UK, do you have a UK branch?
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None. I only just received it recently
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No u don't think so
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 18 days ago.

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today. Firstly, I need to ask some initial questions to determine the legal position.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 18 days ago.

Is there anything in particular that concerns you about it? Please upload a copy on here if you have it to hand

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I have quite a few questions on it & have no clue on publishing contracts so I don't know it what I've been sent is standard. I have it on my laptop so I could email it to you. Do you specialise in publishing? How much might it cost for you to look it over?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Are you still there?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Not sure if we've been cut off?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 18 days ago.

I have looked into your query in more detail but unfortunately it is not something I can assist with. I will therefore ‘opt out’ and a colleague better placed to deal with the nature of your query should hopefully pick this up soon. Please do not reply in the meantime as that will just assign the question back to me and you will experience a delay. Thank you

Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 18 days ago.

Please upload the contract and I will let you know if I can help.