How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 77152
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I will like to make a formal complaint with my broadband

Customer Question

I will like to make a formal complaint with my broadband provide as left me for a week without services and I had to pay over my pocket over my phone as I was calling them to short the problem out ,now I was on the phone with them and they Ofer me £10.00 I paid around £30.00 on my mobile phone just to talk to them I take their Ofer as one Insult
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: south West London
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: This provider is TalkTalk which had a total breakdown in September and they don’t want to compensate my Lasts
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok thank you what’s your advise regarding my situation
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

Are you asking if you can get a higher offer from them?