How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Law Your Own Question
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 14925
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Law Question Here...
INC Law is online now

I have share in business in uk. what sort visa can i get to

Customer Question

i have share in business in uk . what sort visa can i get to be able to do business please
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: i would consider to be partnership of resturant in uk . i have not do any paperwork because not sure where to start . and i live in thailand
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: not yet
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: just want to know what enquily it need and it is posible please
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  INC Law replied 7 months ago.


Thank you for your query. How long do you propose to be in the UK?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
at the moment in thailand but would like to appley visa to be able to come to england and help to run businees
Expert:  INC Law replied 7 months ago.


You can possibly apply for a business visitors Visa. Further details of the requirements can be found at the following link:

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Many thanks