chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I have share in business in uk. what sort visa can i get to

Customer Question

i have share in business in uk . what sort visa can i get to be able to do business please
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: i would consider to be partnership of resturant in uk . i have not do any paperwork because not sure where to start . and i live in thailand
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: not yet
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: just want to know what enquily it need and it is posible please
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 18 days ago.

Thank you for your query. How long do you propose to be in the UK?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
at the moment in thailand but would like to appley visa to be able to come to england and help to run businees

You can possibly apply for a business visitors Visa. Further details of the requirements can be found at the following link: https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.