12826847

Do you process DTPS License in uk? We are a company that

Customer Question

Hi, Do you process DTPS License in uk? We are a company that wants to get a digital television for our community, should this be licensed?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Jo C. replied 17 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Jo C, I’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 17 days ago.

I'm not sure what you mean by process in this context?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
We are producing programs that we go through Facebook and YouTube but now we want to do it via internet via streaming and my question is if we require the DTPS license for these broadcasts?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 17 days ago.

Not my area.

I will opt out.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thank you for referring my query to a new solicitor. I have not received a response so far. I will be happy to pay the fee of £44 as long as the matter can be discussed with an experienced solicitor in this topic. Any help?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 15 days ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I am waitting for the new solicitor's answer
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 14 days ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 11 days ago.

Thank you for your query. Would you still like assistance with this?