12826847

I had my home search based on lies and falsified information

Customer Question

I had my home search based on lies and falsified information .I wasn't told my rights and the police forced there way into my home with a large metal tool. they refused to tell me what was going on and they grabbed my arm they wouldn't let me record what was happening or call someone for help. I wasn't given the warrant until they left and it was inaccurately filled out and makes no sense. I have items missing from my home. I want to sue the judge who authorised the warrant and all those involved.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Jo C, I’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 days ago.

Is this a misuse of drugs issue by any chance?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
no it was a warrant to search for and remove patient.excuted by a third party who I didn't know or my Gp
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I don't want to live call
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 days ago.

So under the mental health act?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
yes but they are not my doctors and the info they used to get the warrant was not true or accurate. these were not my doctors. my GP did not know these individuals or that they were going to come to my home let alone try to take me by force, claiming I have a mental disorder which I don't have. and take me from my home without anyones knowledge.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 days ago.

On what basis do you want to sue?

Who and for what?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I want to know how I can make a complaint against the court ,police and these alleged doctors. I want to sue everyone for the illegal search pain and suffering stolen and broken items. I want justice
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
forget it this was a waste of time
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 days ago.

Ok, all the best.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
your just asking me questions I need solution . these people wanted to take me against my will for no reason. I'
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 days ago.

I thought you didn't want to continue?