Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

Would a solicitor able to countersign my passport, if I have

Customer Question

Hi, Would a solicitor able to countersign my passport, if I have driver licence id ?
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Bristol,uk
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Filled paperwork just have nobody I know to countersign my identity
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Renewing a lost passport, I have photo id to prove it's me but lost old passport and was reported as so.
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 12 days ago.

Hi, I am afraid that a you need to get a "recognised professional" who has known you for at least 2 years to countersign your 2 passport photos. Such a person could be your solicitor, dentist, accountant, optician, nurse or Bank manager if you know such a person.

So, unless you know a Solicitor who has known you for 2 years, they won't be able to assist you.

I hope this answers your question and if so, I would be grateful if you could rate my answer with 3-5 stars.

Kind Regards Al