12826847

I have purchased a suite with a £300 deposit and 4 years

Customer Question

Hello I have purchased a suite with a £300 deposit and 4 years interest free credit. I have had nothing but problems with SCS. I have been sitting on garden furniture because my suite was delayed. I had to get rid of my previous one to
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am nearly 72 with health problems and they didn't even supply me with anything while waiting for my new one. I'm not sure how it affects me being on the credit instead of compete
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Complete cash sale
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have phoned head office bit no one seems to be doing anything. My suite is due tomorrow but I want to check there are no faults with it and there are a lot of complaints on SCS complaints on facebook. I need to know my rights please. SCS are not interested in helping.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 8 days ago.

Hello my name is Jamie and I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 8 days ago.

What is it you want to know about this today please?
Note, it may be the morning when I reply

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I need to know my rights after purchasing a new suite, deposit was cash remainder is interest free credit for years with a year off. My suite has been delayed by 2 weeks so 3 weeks without anything to sit on apart from garden furniture. I'm nearly 72 with health problems. I told head office this but no help was given. Also there have been a lot of complaints about their furniture being shoddy. Can I delay the drivers while I check it out to.make sure it's ok. I dont know my rights. Thank you
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Sorry I'm on pension so dont have got of money.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 8 days ago.

Do you want to cancel or seek a refund?