How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 37013
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am wondering since situations are changing. Assistant:

Customer Question

I am wondering since situations are changing.
Assistant: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: after death of my husband in 2007 my uncle sold our house and invested in much bigger place I could not keep running myself so over the years my two kids grow up in Yorkshire here and I was working abroad
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Anyhow every time I come back new something was both and my thing out
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: now I was told to leave
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 6 months ago.

Good day your question has been forward to me to see if I may be of assistance

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 6 months ago.

Kindly clarify who it was that asked you to leave?