12826847

Someone posted my photos on a private forum (you need to

Customer Question

Hi, someone posted my photos on a private forum (you need to login to view them) without my permission and i would like to have them removed
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None, I figured asking them would not help
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: It is a very private matter and I would like to make sure that what I tell them is confidential
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 7 days ago.

Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be of assistance.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 7 days ago.

The conversation is on a public forum however there is nothing identifying you or linking the discussion to you publicly.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 7 days ago.

That being said, how did the person come to have these pictures? Did you consent to them being taken/shared at the time they were taken?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
They were taken and posted by myself, but I took them down. I never consented to them being posted anywhere else by anyone else
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 7 days ago.

Where did you post them?