ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Advocate
Experience:  Adjunct Lecturer at University of Technology
104128041

Thank you, is it in England? Assistant: Have they talked to

Customer Question

Thank you, is it in England?
Assistant: Have they talked to a lawyer about this? What country do they live in? If different, what country does this legal question relate to?
Customer: In Uk
Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: I am worrying about some, who had a child, but no way to go, a
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: a child getting sick, they living very difficult situation, ,
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 10 days ago.

Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be able to assist.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 10 days ago.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. What is your question in relation to this?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Can could we help for child and family, they are very desperate, no way to go
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 10 days ago.

Who does the child currently reside with and is the child related to you?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
she lives with her parents, not belongs to me, we are from same country, the child was born in UK, parents have refugee
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 10 days ago.

Are you worried about her family's treatment to her? Have you reported this to the police?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
no, parents not treating her, they love each other, happy family, the problem is they don't have place to live
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 10 days ago.

Were the parents granted refugee status?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Yes, I know, so I have to call to you, sorry I am bit dizzy at the moment, what number or my number 07858483941
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you very much for kind attention
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
They granted on Tribunal for refugee status, but still no status, not received work right and everything, still waiting,
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 10 days ago.

I am unable to call you. i am only able to speak via this service.

If the parents have been granted refugee status or humanitarian protection, they are “eligible” for housing in the UK. They may apply via the local council to be housed. i would therefore recommend that they go into the local council in the morning and ask to speak to someone regarding being housed. Because there is a minor involved it is highly likely that the application will be treated with urgency.

I do hope I have clarified things for you. kindly let me know if I may be of further assistance. Kindly take the time to rate the services received.

All the best

RL

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you very much for your kind help, We hope they would get help, specifically a little girl, that is I wish.
Your kind help is much appreciated
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 10 days ago.

You are most welcome. All the best