How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34626
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I was recently involved in an incident where I was badly

Customer Question

I was recently involved in an incident where I was badly injured but I don’t know who the people/person who assaulted me and I still haven’t fully informed the police, I was just wanting to know where I stand and if I am in titled to claim criminal injury as I am suffering a lot from the incident and have had to stay of work, witch has led to me having loss of earnings.
Yours sincerely ***** ***** Rennison
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 15 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Jo C, I’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

what do you mean 'havnt fully informed police'?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Well I was in hospital for 3 days and bed bound for 1 and a half weeks, but also another question am I untitled since I have a previous criminal record
Expert:  Jo C. replied 14 days ago.

Have you made a report or not?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Report meaning right a statement myself for the police
Expert:  Jo C. replied 14 days ago.


Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Okay thanks I’ll keep you updated
Expert:  Jo C. replied 13 days ago.

So have you?