How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JimLawyer Your Own Question
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 9040
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
JimLawyer is online now

I have to complete a N265 Disclosure form for a case on the

This answer was rated:

I have to complete a N265 Disclosure form for a case on the FastTrack.
Can I list the documents to be disclosed on a separate form due to lack of space? and if so, what text should I put in the box provided on the N265 form to refer the recipient to the attachment?

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a qualified lawyer happy to help you today.

I have uploaded an example N265 for you but in terms of extra space, use a separate page of A4, at the top put in the party names (claimant v defendant), the court name, the claim number.

On the N265 you simply insert "please see separate page annexed hereto".

I hope this helps - if you can please accept the answer and give me a 5 star rating (the top right of your screen & then click “submit”), I can answer follow up Q&A's at no extra charge and Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Many thanks,


JimLawyer and 7 other Law Specialists are ready to help you