How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask plclegal Your Own Question
plclegal, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 5993
Experience:  Barrister at law
Type Your Law Question Here...
plclegal is online now

I need help to complete a N244 using the correct wording I

This answer was rated:

I need help to complete a N244 using the correct wording I can fill it out just need to ensure the right words are used
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: England London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have had a judgement set aside and transferred to a nearer court I now would like a adjournment and the case transferred to another court where we have other cases that tie in together
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The case is on Monday so pretty urgent :)

Hello, my name is*****’ve been asked to look at this for you, thank you for your patience.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

How can I assist you with this?

Hello - thanks for your reply (posted as a new question but copied here for clarity):

"I am finishing off a N244 form for court on Monday. I am asking that the address be changed, the case adjourned or struck off dependant on the advice given
There are 2 respondents and one of which the company had nothing to do with me and also the is no longer trading."

I'll do my best to assist - what is it that you require help with specifically? The address change is a straightforward point. Strike out applies if the claim has no real prospects of success - what are your reasons here?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My reasons are the following:When the claim was raised the club at the time did not know what was happening with the paperwork. The accountant who has claimed to have acted on behalf of the club and transferred the club successfully did not and failed to complete the transfer agreement for any take-over of debts or contracts to be honoured.The agreement under which the claimant is looking for payment is under Greenwich Borough FC 2019 Ltd which is dissolved and his first engagement or payments were in fact from the director Joanna Tapper.He has included Greenwich Borough FC 2013 Ltd who he played football for however he did not have a recognised contract or agreement with the FA. This agreement is under investigation by the ACCA/ ICAEW for the accountants and ex-director claims for money. Until this case is concluded the authenticity of the document provided is unknown.The ex-director who provided the document is under investigation for taking money from the back account without consent, claiming for £3000 shares for a worthless club. This is both civil and criminal.The manager Paul Barnes has recently had his account under investigation for being paid per game by Joanna Tapper and Bradley claims are per week this is also now a criminal investigation as they both were paid in the same way and one has taken money based on a weekly basis and the other on a per game basis. this will only be concluded once the disclosure from the accountant is given from the civil case and the ICAEW investigation. The accountant has referred to his insurers under professional negligence and exercised a lien.The claim has no prospects of success at the time Bradley submitted these documents we were not aware of the all the foul play and cover up of documents and have now had the support of the ex-majority shareholders to provide further assistance.The witness statement provided by Perry Skinner in the case is fraudulent as he has taken money from an ex-director through the sale of a player through the courts knowing that it breaches FA ruling and that he cannot do that so any documentation provided through him at the minute should not be considered. His case is under consideration at Luton county Court.

OK, so how can I assist - you have your reasons for the strike out application (I don't have the claim form or the details of the claim so it's impossible to advise on the merits here, but you have set out the case for strikeout).

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
GBFC 2019 Limited is dissolved the 2013 is active I have never been a director of 2019. This paperwork was drafted by peninsula which have made a huge mess of this work and this person had no rights to make a claim through ACAS he was never an employee of either business.

OK. It's quite hard to see what the issues are here - it's obviously very clear to you as you are in the middle of it! Nonetheless, you have grounds to apply to strike out.

Can I assist you further with your question?

If you have further questions, you can always come back to me.

In the meantime, if you could take a second to provide a 5 star rating (top right of your screen) I'll be credited for my time spent responding to your question.

Kind regards,


plclegal and other Law Specialists are ready to help you