SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I want to access a Bank account of my daughters man friend

Customer Question

I want to access a Bank account of my daughters man friend who I loaned 3£37,000 for the purpose of buying a home. I understand that I can get an order from a Judge but I cannot find the correct application form?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Essex Thorpe le Soken
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Tried to obtain a form for the application Courts un helpful N1 nearest I could find
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The Defendant should not be advised of thi>
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 15 days ago.

Hi thank you for your enquiry and your patience

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
?

If you are worried that he will dispose of his assets or the money he has then you ought to make an application for a freezing injunction order to the Court first before you submit your claim From N1. You do that by way of Application Notice using Form N244 and attaching your witness statement and evidence of your claim and reasons wh you believe he will dispose of his assets should you delay action. Once you have this you can then submit your claim for the repayment of the money using Form N1 that you appear to have found already. I hope this helps and I would be grateful for your rating at your earliest convenience. All the best