How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35808
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I'm not sure where to start. The flat above our business has

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I'm not sure where to start. The flat above our business has a flat roof which is leaking very badly and damaging our property and machinery. Is there such a place as a "no win - no fee building insurance" company?
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: We have been in contact with the flat above and with our landlord.
JA: Where is the flat located?
Customer: W10 4RH
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 3 months ago.
Hi, thank you for your message. Can I confirm are you looking for a no win no fee solicitor?