12826847

I have recently received a bailiff notice to a parking fine

Customer Question

I have recently received a bailiff notice to a parking fine (on the day of moving into flat, parking space is owned by partner)
JA: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?
Customer: the incident is dated 2/10/17, more than 2 years ago, i have not received any correspondance from solicitors or parking company since apart from the letter 2 years later. Im obviously baffle
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: apparently it has already gone to court.....i have received no correspondance
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: it has been an issue with others.....we live in communal surroundings with under ground parking with permits
Expert:  F E Smith replied 17 days ago.

Good afternoon. I will assist with your question - be aware this is an email not chat service therefore I maybe delayed in replying.

where were the notices being sent to then if not your address?

did DVLA have your correct address?