Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

My daughter has gone into lickwadatio with her Buisiness is

Customer Question

My daughter has gone into lickwadatio with her Buisiness is she entitled to any benefits she has a morgage to pay and two childre
JA: Where is your daughter? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: LONDON
JA: What steps has your daughter taken so far?
Customer: SHE IS TRYING FOR EMPLOYMENT BUT IS OVER QUALIFIED it is hard at this time to pay her mortgage and running cost she has two children. Also her hose is up for sale
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 8 days ago.

Hello my name is Jamie and I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 8 days ago.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 8 days ago.

Has she signed on yet?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
NO
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 8 days ago.

Ok, then she should.

She should be entitled to job seekers allowance, housing benefit and council tax benefit.

She can also see what she is entitled to here:

https://www.gov.uk/benefits-calculators

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer, by clicking the button at the top of the screen. I am not paid for my time unless you rate. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
you have not given me any advice and i am not giving you any more money I ALREADY NEW THIS IT WASN,T APPLICABLE TO MY QUESTION SHE IS NOT AN EMPLOYE THANKS THIS WAS VERY STRESS FULL
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 8 days ago.

She can still make a claim for the benefits I have highlighted.

Does that clarify?

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 3 days ago.

If this answers your question could I invite you to rate me 3, 4 or 5 stars before you leave today?

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget as it is an important part of the online process! If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost. Thank you.