12826847

Trying to remove tenants, I live in North Wales but the

Customer Question

Trying to remove tenants
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I live in North Wales but the house I’m trying to remove the tenants is in Liverpool
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I sent them their affection all day by a professional I went to the citizens advice in North Wales but they said they did try to help me but they said usually it’s the opposite but I am apoplectic with a brain injury diabetes and barely walk there is no one on my side
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want get rid of the house it has no meaning is to me as I am a sick person I’ve been told it might cost me £450 to get a landlord license what might help me get these tenants out where do I get £450 when I’m just on small benefits
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.
Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be able to assist.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.
Sorry to hear what is happening. Have you given them notice to leave?