How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 36866
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Trying to remove tenants, I live in North Wales but the

Customer Question

Trying to remove tenants
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I live in North Wales but the house I’m trying to remove the tenants is in Liverpool
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I sent them their affection all day by a professional I went to the citizens advice in North Wales but they said they did try to help me but they said usually it’s the opposite but I am apoplectic with a brain injury diabetes and barely walk there is no one on my side
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want get rid of the house it has no meaning is to me as I am a sick person I’ve been told it might cost me £450 to get a landlord license what might help me get these tenants out where do I get £450 when I’m just on small benefits
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 6 months ago.
Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be able to assist.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 6 months ago.
Sorry to hear what is happening. Have you given them notice to leave?