Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

My partner is in prison due out on 12th nov 19...hes not on

my partner is in prison due out on 12th nov 19...hes not on licence but probation are still sayin if he doesnt have an ap he will be recalled under a new law
Assistant: What was the conviction for exactly? Have all appeals been exhausted?
Customer: social services put a ban on him seein his childrens told him he could have supervised access n they still hadnt sorted it for over 4 months he told them he got more rights inside they need to sort it quick a month later still no access sorted so he bit a police man n got 9 weeks
Assistant: Where did this occur?
Customer: the offence was in newbury 20 min from home address
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: this is all thankyou
Hi thank you for your message, so he was out of prison and then committed the further offence by biting the police officer and is now back in prison?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
yes
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
he got 9 and a half weeks for biting the policeman
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
he wasnt aloud to be a dad he was in a hostel 50 miles away wich has destroyed his mental health
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
hello are you still there nt sure if ive lost you?
Hi thank you for your message, yes still here. So your query is whether or not he has to have a probation appointment?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
no hes not on licence but still has to see probation for a year on a weekley basis but probation are sayin theres a new law ...if he was on licence they can recall him but with no licence they saying they can still recall him if he doent have an aproved premacis
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
the man has no family as they all committed suiside they wont let him home as we have 2 children here and me and him had a verbal arguement...hes told probation hes has no where to go and hostels arnt avalible to him hes said hell sleep in a tent they said no the new law aparently says probation can still recall him without a licence for not haveing an aproved address...he can aparently be recalled for 14 days if still no address on release day theyll recall again for another 14 days and carry it on for a year

Hi thank you for your message, I am sorry but I am not sure what this law is. If you could ask them to confirm what this new law is called then I can look into it and advise further.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
ok so to the best of your knoledge if his licence is up probation cant recall him for having no address i will find this out tomorrow

Yes, precisely. That said, if you find out what this new law is I can look into it.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
thankyou be in contact tomorrow

Thanks, have a good evening.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
hi they have now decided there going for a 10 month supervision order ..so we are not aloud to live together and we have to have a 3rd person avalible if he wants to see the children for 10 months..they said hes not aloud to live with me or be with kids for 10 months or he will be recalled

Hi thank you for your message, this is an order that the local authority can apply for and will be in conjunction with social services. The local authority may apply for an order if they have concerns that a child is suffering significant harm, or is likely to suffer significant harm. The first court hearing is called a case management hearing and this should happen no later than 12 days after the date the papers are sent to the parents. A timetable for future hearings will be worked out and the parents will be told of these dates. You, as a parent, have the right to go to court and put your views to court about whether a supervision order should be made. A legal representative can speak on your behalf at court and you would get legal aid. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
theyve put him on a 10 month post sentance supervision...theres been nothing to do with court or no papers probation just said he can live anywhere with any one but me and the children but he has no family no friends

Hi thank you for your message, who has done this probation?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
yes

Hi thank you for your message, I understand. Unfortunately, they can do this as a condition of the probation. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.